I am soooooo excited about this post today!!! I’m making a couple of more small changes here at ButterBeeScraps. The first change…you can look forward to seeing design team member featured product picks on the 1st of every month. If you pop on over to the homepage and scroll down a bit, you will find a series of featured products. Well, on the 1st of every month, I will be updating those with favorite picks from my design team members (and a few from me, as well)…it’s just another thing you can look forward to every month 🙂 Here’s a sneak peek of a few of the products you will see this month:
Secondly, and even more exciting, is that I will be hosting 3 challenges per year…YAY! …and it’s going to be worth your while to enter because there will be a prize for the challenge winner 🙂 So…when do I start these challenges you ask? …this month!!! woot! woot!
Guidelines for my September challenge will be to:
- choose only one product from the ButterBeeScraps shop
- use your chosen product in 3 different ways…cut it, bend it, alter it, flip it or flop it in any way you can think of
- use your altered product on a project – you can use your 3 alterations together on one larger project (ex: scrapbook layout), or feel free to complete a few smaller projects (ex: scrapbook embellishments)
Entries can be submitted by:
- recording a YouTube video and adding a link to your video in the comments of this blog post
- posting pictures of your project on the ButterBeeScraps Facebook page
- emailing good quality pictures to me (see contact info for email address)
- posting pictures on the ButterBeeScraps Pinterest board “Sept 2015 Challenge Giveaway” (you will need to contact me first for permissions to pin to this board)
Challenge rules include:
- All entries must leave a comment on this blog post telling me which option you chose to enter the challenge
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm PST on September 27, 2015
- By submitting an entry to the challenge, you agree that I have permissions to post your entry on this website, my Facebook page, YouTube, Pinterest or other social media platform
- The winner will be announced on September 30, 2015
- The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate for the ButterBeeScraps shop 🙂
Just to make this challenge extra fair, I will be enlisting the help of my design team to choose a winner. Entries will be judged on:
- originality – has anyone else used the product in the same way?
- creativity – did you use the product in an unexpected way?
- design – how “pretty” or “cool” or “fabulous” is the completed project?
- quality – how much care was put into making the project?
If this all sounds overwhelming, don’t worry…the design team and I will be completing the challenge ourselves and posting inspiration throughout the month 🙂 Here’s a quick look at what products we have chosen to work with and when we will be posting:
Monique (that’s me!):
- product chosen – Bronze Square Metal Filigree Embellishments (#732-B)
- post date – Sept 4th
- product chosen – Bronze Flower Metal Filigree Embellishments (#282-B)
- post date – Sept 10th
- product chosen – Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishments (#553-B)
- post date – Sept 18th
- product chosen – Bronze Square Metal Filigree Embellishments (#068-B)
- post date – Sept 25th
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this blog post 🙂 I am sooooo looking forward to seeing what everyone creates!!! For now…Happy Sho…errr Crafting!!!
Share this Post